The Bits & Bobs

Sunday, October 12, 2014

A roundup of the random, extraordinary, and mundane things that put a smile on my face this week…








The Walking Dead is back---tonight is the night we have all been patiently waiting for.  I know where I will be at 9:00 with my popcorn and my husband.  

Old Navy is stepping up their game--I casually popped into the store with my mom last weekend, and was completely shocked at their selection.  I left with several items, many of which I have worn and even been complimented on.  Well done Old Navy, I salute you.

Ed Sheeran dancing in this video--Does this even need an explanation?  The perfect video for the perfect song.  The boy has got moves.

I cannot stop listening to Miracle Mile--Not a new song or even a new discovery.  However, I heard this on the radio last weekend while running some errands, and it has pretty much been on repeat every since. Come up for air, come up for air, come up......

Tresemme Keratin Smooth treatment---gave this a try last week after realizing that my hair very closely resembled hay that had been glued to someone's scalp.  I feel like I noticed a difference, as there seemed to be a distinct lack of frizz protruding out of my head.  I shall test this again and see if it can do the trick two weeks in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment